Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family update

Can I just say how hard it is to take a family picture. Maybe next time we will get something a little better but for now this is what we got. The only picture that we all actually look pretty good turned out blurry so this was the next best one. Too bad I can't figure out how to cut and paste different photos to make one that I like.

Too Blury...

Easton's actually smiling! Oh, but what is Nathan doing? And Blair is still not looking at the camera.

Too bad Easton doesn't have his head down (I mean he is smiling) and Blair's still not looking at the camera.

Oops! Not ready. Easton getting a little antsy.

Let's turn on the TV so at least Blair and Easton will look towards the camera. No smiles from Easton. Too bad I don't look good. If I did then I think this would for sure be the picture. It isn't too bad so maybe I might change it to this one. I just thought the chosen one truly showed how the process played out.


Nathan found out this morning that he made AOA! Go Handsome! You're awesome! Last night Nathan was wearing his baseball cap from when he went and played in the stake tournament softball game (they won by the way). I brought out Easton's new baseball cap and I couldn't help but snap a picture of the two of them.









Easton woke up sick yesterday morning. He threw up twice. Once on Nathan and once down my shirt. I really don't think that I'm going to be able to drink orange juice for a while now. I had Easton get the flu shot the day before when Blair got her shots. I don't know if he was just getting sick anyways or if the shot made him sick. In any case he was running around and wrestling by the end of the night so I'm pretty sure he is feeling better. However, he did come home from church feeling kind of yucky. Hopefully a nice nap will do him some good. Isn't he handsome like his daddy?









Since Blair is 4 months old we can technically start her on rice cereal. I still need to pick some up, but I figured she could at least get used to her high chair in the mean time. Apparently her high chair isn't all that exciting. Lets just hope that we have better luck once we actually give her food.

1 comment:

SMT Family said...

Way to go Nathan--very impressive. I can totally tell the two babies apart in their halloween pjs. I had that pic of Easton as my background for a while even :) You are all looking great and we miss you tons. If you get a chance I would love the little outfit for Savannah. Will you be in Washington or Utah for the holidays this year? Love you. smlt