Monday, October 26, 2009

Nathan got back from Tacoma Saturday night. He absolutely loves it there. I believe Tacoma will now be our first pick. Now we just have to wait and hope that the Air Force will let Nathan go to an Army Base to train. If they don't then hopefully we wil end up at our second choice in California. We should find out sometime on Dec. 16th. Wish us luck (or not luck I guess if you are hoping for California).

Here are my two boys wearing the ties that I made for them for Halloween. I need to make a few adjustments to the pattern I made for Nathan's tie but overall I was impressed with the results. Yes, they are wearing the same tie (some people probably think this is cute while others probably think it is stupid). In any case I bought the material for Easton's tie but I had so much material left over I decided to make one for Nathan as well.

Easton's really starting to get into singing. He even composes his own songs sometimes (he's talented I know). I really need to get him to do his latest which sounds like he is almost beatboxing. I have no idea where he picked that up from but it makes me laugh everytime he does it. I've even started to do the boom boom's with him. Here's a video of him kind of singing his ABCs (I sing the ABCs to Easton everyday before nap time). I overheard Easton singing it to Nathan for Nathan's "nap" which he did a really good job at. I came into the room with the camera and asked him to sing it again and this is what I got. Not his best but I was just glad that he actually was willing to sing it (he got a little distracted).



Blair is really starting to enjoy her jumper. Here's a video of her in it.


3 comments:

Hot Gma said...

EE is way smart. He really does know his abc's wow! Ties were fabulous by the way. Did EE use the jumper too?

Aleese and Scott said...

I am glad his interview went well!! Also I think the matching ties are adorable. I got matching ties for Scotty and Barrick for Fathers day last year and I love it!

Sled Family said...

booooooooo-Nathan you suck! And I mean that in the most loving sister-in-law way ;) good I guess for G-Ma but not so good for me!