Thursday, October 22, 2009

Newest Project

Whenever Nathan is gone I like to keep myself busy at night while the kids are asleep. Well, as many of you know Nathan was out of town Monday for his second part of his step 2 test in Atlanta, Georgia. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now but with Halloween around the corner I had to get the costumes done first. Well, I got the costumes done Sunday so I definitely had time to experiment Monday night. The pattern I had for the tie was for 4-7 year olds. Obviously Easton doesn't fit in that category so I had to do some adjustments. I think it turned out well and just in time for Halloween. It is hard to see but it is a black tie with orange spider webs. It took a little while but hopefully the next one will go a little fast now that I have one under my belt.

1 comment:

Hot Gma said...

Impressive! You can teach me a thing or two some day.