Friday, June 1, 2012

Blair swim lessons!

Blair did a great job in swim lessons!  She loved it and was excited to go everyday.  Believe it or not Blair was the best behaved kid in her class.  I'm still in awe over this.  She was basically a perfect little angel and I loved watching that side of her.  If only she was like that all the time : )

Day 1:


Swimming with the kick board:


Practicing ice cream scoops:

Swimming using arms and legs:



Day 2:

Dyer and Valerie

Practicing kicking:


Swimming with kick board:



Blair on the kick board.


Being a star fish


All the kids in Blair's swim class.

Day 8 (last day):

Dyer before swim lessons

Star fish:




Blair waiting her turn.



Swimming

Video of Blair swimming:


Blair passed!!!  Now she gets to move on and Easton and her get to be in the same class.  Easton can't wait for swim lessons.  I think it was hard on him to have to watch Blair swim and he couldn't.  Luckily they have a little playground that he could play on so he wasn't so bored.  One of my favorite things Easton says these days is, "I'm so boring!" in his whining voice.  What he really means is that he's bored!  Haha!

I forgot my camera for Easton's last day of soccer and I'm really sad that I did because he improved quite a bit.  He was making goal after goal when they were scrimmaging and he did an amazing job for his first time at goal keeper.  He was definitely a natural!  He knew exactly what to do!

Just a couple pictures of Dyer and a video:

 This kept Dyer entertained for a long time...

Grab the glasses...


Try and put them on...


Okay I'll just eat them instead...

Repeat!

Video of Dyer walking with help:

Dyer's finally letting us walk him around.  Before he would just go limp and then crawl away.

No comments: