Friday, June 1, 2012

Hiking

We decided to go on a day hike to check out some blackberry bushes and see if they might be something we would come back to later and pick berries from.  The hike wasn't exactly what we had in mind.  Once we saw the blackberry bushes we should have turned back but instead we decided to keep on going.  Eventually the trail wasn't much of a trail with all the over growth and poor Easton was basically swimming through all the grass and weeds.  He was a trooper though.


It was pretty though.


Easton, Dad and Blair


Dyer and Me.
I thought Dyer would fall asleep so I wore him in front instead of on my back.  I forgot a pacifier so he definitely didn't take a nap and was cranky most of the time.


Part of the trail was in a cow pasture.  I was a little nervous that the cows were going to charge at us at any second, especially a cow who we are pretty sure was giving birth.

No comments: