Friday, June 1, 2012

Nathan's a pilot!

I know I already put this on here that Nathan passed his test and that he is a pilot but I said that I would put pictures up when he got his wings pinned.  Well, we went as a family to the airport (45 min away) to his monthly safety meeting to see Nathan get his wings pinned and they didn't do it!  It was a little annoying since we all went and the kids (mainly Blair) weren't the quietest people in the room.  They must have forgot but you would think with three noisy kids in the room that there must be a reason why they are there.  Oh well!  I'm just glad the meeting was relatively short because I'm not sure how much longer Blair would have lasted.  I did get one picture of Nathan outside the airport building so just imagine he's got his wings pinned to him.

Nathan did get his pilot's license in the mail about a week after this so he is official now!

No comments: