Monday, August 20, 2012

6 Flags Discovery kingdom

Ashlyn and Blair

The next day we went to 6 Flags.  We definitely had fun but we didn't get to do/see everything that we wanted to do.  The kids were all troopers and we definitely tired them out by the time we decided to leave!  Valerie came with us and was definitely a big help.  She even bought all the kids an animal bracelet to remember the day.   


Picture with Bugs and Daffy right when we got there.  Blair and Ashlyn were both afraid of them so that is why Jac and I are holding them.  Blair seemed to like them after the fact which is good since we are planning on going to Disneyland next month and I'm sure she will see a bunch of characters there.


Dyer's first ride!  He absolutely hated it!  In fact he hated all the rides I took him on except the train type rides.  If it goes up and down or around in a circles he is not a fan.  Hopefully this changes next month...

 Gma, Blair and Ashlyn



Blair and I on the merry go round.


Dyer with Ms. Valerie.  
As you can tell he is really not sure about this ride.

Easton


Watching the Looney Tunes dance off.



Looking at the Walrus.


Haha!  This picture makes me laugh because the sign right about Easton says, "Please Do Not Sit In Or Tap On Bubbles."  Oops!  My kids aren't very good at reading signs!

Kadyn and Easton


Watching the Whale Show.




Wet Ride!  Blair was crying more and more the closer we got to getting on the ride but she was all smiles at the end of the ride!  I got drenched since I basically threw my body on top of Blair to try and protect her as much as I could from the waterfall.  Yep, I totally forgot about that huge waterfall.  Oh well it kept me cool!



Blair's first ride all by herself!


Tired little babies!
Dyer and Valerie looking at the giraffes.


Dyer all smiles before the ride started!  He was trying to get off this thing as soon as it started going.

Video of this ride:





Kadyn and Easton


This is how this ride started:
Easton, Dyer, Kadyn, and Valerie 


Blair, Ashlyn, and Jacqui
(Notice Ashlyn throwing a tantrum.  She wanted to ride in the zebra truck)


 This is how the ride ended:

Easton, Dyer, and Valerie (I guess adults count as 2 kids so Kadyn had to move)

Blair and Kadyn!
Notice Ashlyn isn't on the ride.  Yep Jac took her off since she was throwing such a huge tantrum.

Video of Ashlyn throwing her tantrum:


Beside this little incident the day went rather well.  Haha Jac!
(Jacqui actually put this video on here so I'm not to blame).



Touching the sting rays.


Just take it little man!



Me, Mom, and Jac

No comments: