Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gymnastics

Blair started a gymnastics class at the very end of July.  She has only been to two classes but so far it seems as though she LOVES it!  It is so cute to watch her get so excited about it.  I was definitely one of those crazy first time parents that took pictures and videos of everything.  I will try my best to narrow them down but I can't make any promises.

Stretching.
Yes, I took a picture of her stretching but look how happy and excited she is.

On the balance beam

Video of Blair on the balance beam:
I love at the very end how bouncy and excited she is.  Seriously this is how she is the whole time she is there.

On the bars

Video of Blair holding herself up on the bar:
I love how she is using her tummy to hold herself up.


Video of Blair doing a flip on the bar:



Video of Blair doing a somersault:
 

See how excited she is at the end?  She even cuts to the front of the line because she wants to do it again.

Video of Blair on the trampoline: 


Don't worry there is a foam pit she falls into and she didn't hurt herself.  Her fall didn't even faze her.  She got out and wanted to do it again.


I can't help but laugh because she is just so dang cute!

No comments: