Sunday, August 19, 2012

Block Party

Our street had a block party this year and I was in charge of the cake.  My friend, Rachel, came over and taught me a few tricks, which was very helpful.  Thanks for helping Rachel!  Lot's of people on the street thought the cake looked great and were even asking if I decorate cakes for a living!  HAHA!  It must have been alright since I'm in charge of the cake next year!  I'll have to remember to make more cake (maybe cupcakes) next year.


The cake!


Blair in the bounce house!

Easton riding his bike

Video of Easton riding his bike:

I had to get a video of this because Easton riding his bike doesn't happen all that often.  With school starting soon I'm hoping he will want to ride his bike more often to and from school since we either have to walk, ride, or drive.  There are no buses for any of the elementary schools around here.


Blair on her bike!


Blair getting her face painted.

Unfortunately I have no pictures of Dyer since I really only brought my camera out and used it when he was taking his nap.  No worries though I was just outside our house and I had the baby monitor with me.

No comments: