Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday Gma!

It's a little strange that both my mom and sister will be the same age this year...In a few years my mom will have turned 29 again for the 29th time.  It's kind of crazy how that works out!

The morning started off with the kids having a singing/dance off.  I think Ashlyn won best overall.  Dyer probably won best dance move and Easton most likely won most creative dance moves.  Blair was just along for the ride.

 Dance off

Video of Easton dancing:

Video of all the kids dancing:
Notice Dyer dancing (his arm movement is now known as "The Dyer".  If anyone says, "Do The Dyer" everyone starts doing that move.)

Thank goodness my mom had a birthday while she was here because it gave me a nice excuse to buy the huge chocolate cake from Costco!


Sexy Birthday Princess for the day!


Everyone getting ready for the celebration.


 Singing Happy Birthday!


Video of us singing Happy Birthday:



Waiting for cake and ice cream!




Happy Birthday Mommy!  Hope you had a wonderful day (minus the shopping-I think we were crazy to bring 6 kids shopping with us).  Hopefully the cake made up for it!  Love you!

No comments: