Sunday, August 26, 2012

While Nate and I were gone...

My mom, sister (Jac), and Valerie took good care of our kids while Nate and I were on our anniversary get away.  My sister took a bunch of pictures so I got to see what they were all up to while we were away.  Thanks a million guys!

Thursday 8/9:  Bowling
The superstar!  She ended up beating everyone!  Good work Blair Bear!

Easton came in 2nd!

The trouble maker!  I'm sure Dyer was trying to escape and get into everything!


Final score!

After bowling they came back and played outside.

The boys riding bikes while the girls played in the sprinklers.

 Blair

Chatting away!

Haha Dyer!  Nice plumbers crack!  

Gma with her grand babies!



Friday 8/10: Playing at the Park
Gma and Dyer


Ashlyn and Blair

Blair holding Dyer.  I like how scared Dyer looks!


More excited to be going down himself.

Doing a little climbing.


Finally Dyer and Adisyn asleep.



Lunch Time!


Easton chilling out with Gma.

Hugs!

Not sure what Blair's wearing?!? but it's a cute picture anyways!

Kids playing a dance game.

Nate and I made it home!

No comments: