Sunday, August 26, 2012

Water Park

Last time my sister came into town (2 years ago) we went to the water park and that is the one place her kids remembered and wanted to go to.  So we made it happen the last day they were in town.  First off in the morning Nathan wanted to take the kids black berry picking.  We packed up the older four kids and headed to a local farm.  Unfortunately the farm was closed so we weren't able to pick any berries but we didn't come home empty handed.  We stopped in at a local fruit stand and picked up a bunch of fruit and veggies.  On the car ride there I put some kid songs on and all the kids got into it.

Video of the kids singing:

I made sure Ashlyn had her seat belt on correctly after I filmed this...


Blair giving Daddy kisses.

Water Park:

Easton Swinging on the ropes.

Heading to the squirt guns and slide.

Aunt Jacqui (which Blair referred to as Princess) helping Blair squirt the guns.  Blair was attached to Jac's hip almost the whole time.  Hopefully Jac didn't mind.

Dyer and I and of course Aunt Jac with Blair.

Gma with Adisyn and Blair.

Blair, Adisyn, Gma and Dyer


Dyer in his typical stance.  He loves to just squat!

Dyer loves chairs!  
When Adisyn's car seat became available he didn't waste anytime climbing in.


After swimming the girls got dressed up in their matching outfits.



Blair, Adisyn and Ashlyn


 Typical nighttime routine for Blair...
Sneaking out of bed.  If she can't see you...You can't see her!

Peak a boo!


 Not entirely sure what these next pictures are all about but Jac had my camera and apparently had some fun with it.  In case you were wondering this is my mom who is a supermodel...
Nice!

Lovely!

Cute!

Sexy!


I've got like 50 pictures of my mom jumping (multiple pictures rapidly taken one after another-it's like a video  taken in pictures).  

Of course there had to be a few pictures of my mom doing the famous "bend and snap"!

Bend...

 ...and snap!

I sure love you Mommy!  
Thanks again you two for coming to visit.  It was a lot of fun!  We definitely need to do this again sometime!

1 comment:

Child Family said...

What about I love you Princess Jacqui??? meep meep!