Monday, August 20, 2012

Park Day with Gma and Child Family

My mom, sister, and my sister's kids came to visit for a week!  I love it when family comes to visit!  We had a great time and the week definitely went way too fast!  Thanks for making the long drive to come and see us!  Come again!  We miss you all!
Blair and Ashlyn

Kadyn and Easton

Adisyn and Dyer


On Monday we went to a local park (Andrew's Park) aka the dragon park.
The whole crew minus my sister who was taking the picture.
Easton, Kadyn, Ashlyn, Blair, Dyer, me, Adisyn, and my mom.
Almost in birth order (Kadyn is actually 20 days older than Easton).  Easton and Kadyn 5, Ashlyn 4, Blair 3, Dyer 1, Adisyn almost 9 months.


Dyer




Ashlyn


Adisyn and Gma

Dyer and I


Blair, Easton and Kadyn playing in the fountain.


Splash pad
Video of the kids playing in the fountain:





My sister Jacqui, Dyer, Adisyn, and Gma


Jacqui, Adisyn, Gma, Ashlyn, Me, and Dyer



Later that day Blair had gymnastics.  It was fun to have Gma come and watch Blair.


Video of Blair:


She was supposed to run, jump on the springboard, and then land on her feet.  She kept landing on her knees instead but the last time she at least fixed it herself without her coach telling her.  We've been practicing so she might actually do it correctly the next time they do it.


Video of Blair doing a somersault:


I love her huge smile and then her waving to me!  So cute!


Video of Blair walking like a supermodel:
After class we asked her teacher what the walk was all about and she said she told them to walk like a supermodel.  Neither one of the girls knew what a supermodel was but I guess this was Blair's interpretation of how a supermodel walks.

It's funny because I catch her every once in a while walking like this now!  I think I'm in trouble!


Video of Blair jumping on the trampoline:
See the foam pit this time?

No comments: