Sunday, August 19, 2012

Children's Wonderland

My friend, Rachel, and I took our kids to Children's Wonderland.  Rachel's kids and my kids are all the same age.  It's really nice that each of my kids have a playmate and for the most part all the kids get along great (which is always a bonus)!


Blair and Hailey (Blair's about 5 months older than Hailey)

Blair 
I remember when I took the kids and their Kelsey cousins to this place 2 years ago and when I took a picture of all the kids in the tea cup I could only see the very top of Blair's head because she was so small.  It's crazy how fast they grow up.


 Dyer and Easton enjoying the train.


Easton driving the train.

Easton
Somehow I hardly took any pictures while there and I didn't get any of Easton and Bradley together (Easton's 1 month older than Bradley).

Video of Dyer and Chloe (Dyer is 1 1/2 months older than Chloe):
Dyer and Chloe usually get along but for some reason Chloe kept picking on Dyer.  I thought it was funny that Dyer just stood there crying and wouldn't do anything, so of course I had to film it.  
Chloe is actually very sweet and mellow so I'm not sure where this all came from.

No comments: