Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Easton and Blair

The other night when we were watching BYU play (Yeah they won!!!) Easton brought out a pillow and his blanket and laid between Nathan and I. Blair seemed a little sad that she didn't have a place to sit.

Easton: "I can share with Blair!"
Blair sits down and says, "Thank you Easton!" And they both giggle together.
Easton: "You're welcome! You're my best bud!"

This is coming from the same boy who just a couple days earlier basically disowned his sister.
Easton: "Blair's not part of my family anymore. "
Me: "Blair's always going to be part of your family."
Easton: "No, Blair's not my sister anymore."


Blair tends to bring food out of the kitchen even though she knows she is not supposed to. Today she grabbed a chicken nugget and was heading for the stairs. I told her that she needed to go back to the kitchen and eat it before she left. She of course ignored me and started heading up the stairs. I told her that she needed to listen or else she was going to get a time out. She stopped, looked right at me, and then shoved the whole chicken nugget in her mouth. Then she continued up the stairs. I guess in her mind she didn't have food in her hands anymore so she was good to go!

No comments: