Thursday, September 8, 2011

Random Things

I've been a slacker with this blog recently but part of this is because we were on vacation for 2 weeks and it can get kind of crazy packing/unpacking for a trip. Plus I've been organizing closets (packing up clothes that don't fit, making piles of things to donate, throwing away junk), Easton started preschool, and Easton and Blair started swim lessons. It's been a little crazy around here. Not to worry though because I will eventually blog about everything. My goal is to do at least one post everyday until I catch up.

Anyways, here's some random pictures...

First off here's some things that have grown in our garden.


This was our first carrot(s) that we pulled from the garden. It is hard to tell but these were more red than orange. These were planted right next to our radishes so we are guessing that is why they are reddish-orange and also why they look so funky. All our other carrots have looked normal (just on the small side).



Our first pumpkin. It came really early so we decided to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies along with pumpkin butter. Easton was a little upset that we didn't turn it into a jack-o-lantern. We have another pumpkin but it's smaller and it too is already turning orange.



Does every kid go through this stage if their mom breast feeds?

I have a picture of Easton doing this same exact thing only he did it around 2 1/2 but that was probably because we didn't have any dolls until Blair got one for Christmas that year.



I randomly found this picture on our other camera. This was back in July when Gpa Layne came into town for Dyer's baby blessing.

1 comment:

Aleese and Scott said...

I LOVE that picture of Blair that is hilarious!! I remember that well. Barrick also thinks when we have more kids that I have to have 2 babies again! Crazy kids!!

I am totally impressed by your pumpkin!!