Sunday, September 11, 2011

Florence Beach


On our way to Florence Beach we randomly came across Paul Bunyan and his ox Babe. We decided to stop and take some pictures. We also went into the gift shop and got some fudge and animal shaped rocks for the kids. Right before we left on vacation Easton started a "rock collection". His collection consisted of many rocks from our backyard that he wanted to keep in his room. I agreed to let him have his collection but it had to stay outside. He started piling rocks just outside our back door on the deck. His collection became a lot bigger than I imagined. Anyways, I could be wrong but I swear my family stopped at this same place when I was a kid.






It only took us about 6 hours to get to Florence, OR. Our campsite was just off the ocean and they had a nice lookout view. We actually didn't make it to the beach this day but the kids had fun playing on the swings (Blair) and playing in the sand (Easton).

I know camping can get dirty. I expected this and for the most part I was okay with this but for some reason I swear this girl was never clean. We would clean her up and just moments later she was covered in dirt all over again.


Dyer all ready for bed.

No comments: