Sunday, September 18, 2011

Park and River

We spent the morning/afternoon with my mom, sister, and nephews. We had a picnic at the park and then afterwards we went to the Columbia River to swim.




We had hornets attacking our food while we were eating so it made it a little difficult to eat without worrying about them attacking us.

Dyer looks awake here but for a while these two were just snoozing away.



This picture reminds me of a couple days ago (nothing to do with our vacation). Easton wanted some pickles with his lunch but I was feeding Dyer so I told him he had to wait. He didn't listen of course and went to the fridge to help himself. I told him that the jar was heavy. Easton says, "It's okay, I've got muscles." A soon as he puts the jar on the table he shows me his muscles and then says, "These muscles!"

I don't think Jana was impressed with Easton's muscles and had to show hers off.


Of course blackberries were involved because we can't ever make a trip to Washington in August without picking blackberries (actually I didn't pick any this year but Nathan took Blair and Aiden with him).

Jana made some blackberry jam and let us take some home with us!

Easton with Auntie Jana.


Nathan and me before we decided it was too hot and needed to get our swimsuits on to cool off.

After the river we went to my dad's to have dinner.

No comments: