Monday, September 19, 2011

Oregon Zoo

I'm glad that we went to the zoo because I've been missing a big zoo (DC Zoo). We have the Sacramento Zoo but it is really small and I haven't been brave enough to drive to the San Francisco Zoo or Oakland Zoo.
The kids roaring

Apparently Gma wanted in on the action too!

This was about the time that Dyer started sucking on his fingers.


Looking at the bears.

Eagles nest

Bears again

Picture with Gma. Blair wasn't really cooperating.


At the zoo they had a dinosaur exhibit. I'm glad that we decided to go through it because Easton loves dinosaurs a lot! Blair unfortunately was pretty scared of the dinosaurs and I think she thought they were going to get her.
Easton with some random kid. I wanted a picture of just Easton but the kid just wasn't getting off.

Video of the first dinosaur we saw:


Picture of Blair scared.

Video of Blair scared:





Aaron and Easton





Video of T-Rex:


Digging for some fossils


Lion ride


Playing on the drums



Sexy Gma!


Cute little Dyer



No comments: